V-Bucks (short for VinderTech Bucks) are an in-game currency. This in-game currency can be spent in both the Battle Royale PvP mode and the Save the World PvE campaign and to purchase the Battle Pass; it can only be earned in-game through the Save the World campaign and as a reward from completing Battle Pass tiers.
In Battle Royale players can purchase new customization items for their Heroes, glider, or pickaxe. In Save, the World players can purchase Llama Pinata card packs that contain the weapon, trap, and gadget schematics as well as new Heroes.
Note: Items do not transfer between the Battle Royale mode and the Save the World campaign.
There are multiple ways to obtain V-Bucks in-game. Currently, Save the World gives the most by doing the following things:
- Logging in each day.
- Completing Battle Pass tiers.
- Completing "Daily Quests". These will reward at least 50 V-Bucks, with a small amount rewarding more.
- Helping other players with Storm Shield Defense using the "Play with others" section on the map. Stonewood is for beginning-type players, while Twine Peaks is for the more experienced. These all reward 100 V-Bucks each.
- Progressing through the game
- To help you get a good start on the game, you will get V-Bucks in the first few missions.
- Purchase with real money:
- 1,000 - $9.99
- 2,500 - $24.99
- 6,000 - $59.99
- 10,000 - $99.99