V-Bucks (short for VinderTech Bucks) are an in-game currency. This in-game currency can be spent in both the Battle Royale PvP mode and the Save the World PvE campaign and to purchase the Battle Pass; it can only be earned in-game through the Save the World campaign.
In Battle Royale players can purchase new customization items for their Heroes, glider, or pickaxe. In Save the World players can purchase Llama Pinata card packs that contain weapon, trap, and gadget schematics as well as new Heroes.
Note: Items do not transfer between the Battle Royale mode and the Save the World campaign.
The only way to obtain V-Bucks in-game currently is on the Save the World side the following ways:
- Logging in each day.
- Completing "Daily Quests". These will reward at least 50 V-Bucks, with a small amount rewarding more.
- Helping other players with Storm Shield Defense using the "Play with others" section on the map. Stonewood is for beginning-type players, while Twine Peaks is for the more experienced. These all reward 100 V-Bucks each.
- Progressing through the game
- To help you get a good start on the game, you will get V-Bucks in the first few missions.
- Purchase with real money:
- 1,000 - $9.99
- 2,500 - $24.99
- 6,000 - $59.99
- 10,000 - $99.99