- For schematics, see the schematics page.
Pistols are short to medium range weapons with low to moderate damage and a small amount of recoil. Reload speeds tend to be quick while fire rate is either quick (for Pistols) or slow (for Revolvers and Hand Cannons), with weapons using anywhere from Light to Heavy Bullets.
Dual Pistol Edit
|Stats||Dual Pistol (Rare)||Dual Pistol (Epic)|
|Ammo Type||Medium Bullets||Medium Bullets|
Pistol (Blue Pistol is no longer available) Edit
|Stats||Pistol (Common)||Pistol (Uncommon)||Pistol (Rare)|
|Ammo Type||Light Bullets||Light Bullets||Light Bullets|
- Currently unavailable.
|Ammo Type||Medium Bullets||Medium Bullets||Medium Bullets|
Suppressed Pistol Edit
|Stats||Suppressed Pistol (Rare)||Suppressed Pistol (Epic)|
|Ammo Type||Light Bullets||Light Bullets|
Hand Cannon Edit
|Stats||Hand Cannon (Epic)||Hand Cannon (Legendary)|
|Ammo Type||Heavy Bullets||Heavy Bullets|
- Go for headshots whenever possible, especially using the crouch plus aim down sights technique. This is especially important with pistols that have a long delay between shots.
- The Pistol appears to resemble an M1911; however, the M1911 could only carry 7 bullets in one cartridge, whereas the Pistol carries 16.
- The Suppressed Pistol shares a striking resemblance to the FN FNP 45 with a holographic sight (like the Heavy Shotgun) and a suppressor.
- Likewise, the Hand Cannon is distinctly based off of the Desert Eagle (or Deagle), a handgun that is infamous for its incredible power (hence the name). Because of this, many players will call the Hand Cannon by its real-life name.
- Revolver lookslike a Colt Navy mixed with Python and Dual Pistols are familiar with USP.
- The Suppressed Pistol and Hand Cannon can be considered spiritual successors to the Pistol and Revolver, respectively.