The Outlander is a lone-wolf whose abilities specialize in survival.
Loot Llama capacity Edit
- The Llama fragment deploys the Loot Llama, which is really its own reward when you think about it. Whack the Loot Llama with a harvesting tool to get building materials and crafting ingredients before it disappears. The Llama Fragment is a special case and will stack on top of any other Fragment Ability you may have. When you have a Llama Fragment, it will always be used first.
Shock Tower Edit
- Cost: 1 Ammo: Fragment Charger
- Cool Down: 2 Seconds
- Chain lightning, doing a base of 16 energy damage to enemies within 1.367 tiles. Stunning Smaller enemies after multiple hits. The Shock tower pulses every 1 seconds, and lasts for 6 seconds. The initial lightning can chain 2 more time, striking up to 14 enemies total during each pulse. Hold a Maximum of 2 regular Charge Fragments and additional Llama Fragment.
- Cost: 20 energy
- Cost: 1 Teleport Charge. Ammo Regen Time: 15 Seconds. Rapidly shifts 1.562 tiles in the direction currently moving.
Anti-Material Charge Edit
- Cost: 35 energy
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Perform a punch that travels 0.5 tiles, dealing damage to any structure punched, and 118.3 blunt damage to enemies struck. This punch will knock back smaller enemies.
T. E. D. D.Y. Edit
- Cost: 1 ammo fragment Charge
- Cooldown: 2 Seconds
- Consumes a charge fragment to deploy TEDDY for 15 seconds, TEDDY will blast enemies within 4 tiles for a base of 10 physical damage 4 times per second. Bonuses from Secondary heroes can extend the amount of time TEDDY is deployed.