The Outlander is a lone-wolf whose abilities specialize in survival.
An Outlander typically relies on external support, like using a T.E.D.D.Y. or shields.
Each class has several different subsets of that character, which determine what perks your character will have. The Outlander has 10 Specialties:
to be added
|Focused Acquisition||Increases chance to find double loot by 6%.||All|
|Bear With Me||Increases the duration of TEDDY by 5 seconds.||Enforcer|
|Shield Boost||Increases maximum shield by 20%.||Enforcer|
|Overbearing||Increases the range of TEDDY's attack to 6 tiles.||Enforcer|
|Phase Shield||Phase Shift forces the shield to regenerate for 4 seconds. Your shield will regenerate even if you continue to take damage, but it will only regenerate 20% of the regular rate.||Enforcer|
|Bearicade||Enemies damaged by TEDDY have movement and attack speed slowed by 30% for 6 seconds.||Enforcer|
|In the Zone||After 5 hits with a pick axe, gain In the Zone which increases pick axe damage by 24%.||Enforcer
|Upgraded Bearings||Increases T.E.D.D.Y.'s rate of fire by 50%.||Enforcer|
|Bearserker||Increases the damage dealt by TEDDY by 25% and duration by 5 seconds.||Enforcer|
|Keen Eyes||Reveals containers that contain valuable objects within 2 tiles while In the Zone.||Recon Scout|
|Passing Zone||Increases run speed while In the Zone by 12%.||Recon Scout|
|Keener Eyes||Increases the range of Keen Eyes by 1 tile.||Recon Scout|
|Phase Runner||Phase Shift increases movement speed by 25% for 4 seconds.||Recon Scout|
|Loot Find||6% extra chance to find double loot.||Recon Scout|
|Deep in the Zone||Increases damage resistance by 14% and harvesting damage by an additional 24% during In the Zone.||Recon Scout|
|Impossibility Matrix||The Outlander can now store one additional Charge Fragment.||Recon Scout|
to be added
Loot Llama Edit
- The Llama fragment deploys the Loot Llama, which is really its own reward when you think about it. Whack the Loot Llama with a harvesting tool to get building materials and crafting ingredients before it disappears. The Llama Fragment is a special case and will stack on top of any other Fragment Ability you may have. When you have a Llama Fragment, it will always be used first.
Shock Tower Edit
- Cost: 1 Ammo: Fragment Charger
- Cool Down: 2 Seconds
- Chain lightning, doing a base of 16 energy damage to enemies within 1.367 tiles. Stunning Smaller enemies after multiple hits. The Shock tower pulses every 1 seconds, and lasts for 6 seconds. The initial lightning can chain 2 more time, striking up to 14 enemies total during each pulse. Hold a Maximum of 2 regular Charge Fragments and additional Llama Fragment.
- Cost: 20 energy
- Cost: 1 Teleport Charge. Ammo Regen Time: 15 Seconds. Rapidly shifts 1.562 tiles in the direction currently moving.
Anti-Material Charge Edit
- Cost: 35 energy
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Perform a punch that travels 0.5 tiles, dealing damage to any structure punched, and 118.3 blunt damage to enemies struck. This punch will knock back smaller enemies.
T. E. D. D.Y. Edit
- Cost: 1 ammo fragment Charge
- Cooldown: 2 Seconds
- Consumes a charge fragment to deploy TEDDY for 15 seconds, TEDDY will blast enemies within 4 tiles for a base of 10 physical damage 4 times per second. Bonuses from Secondary heroes can extend the amount of time TEDDY is deployed.
Squad Bonuses Edit
When put into a squad slot on the Hero screen, a constructor can give either a passive support or tactical bonus. Some require a certain Primary Hero to use. Abilities that have percentages change depending on the star level.Tactical Squad Bonuses require Hero in the Tactical Squad Bonus slot to be star level 2.
|Loot Find||3% extra chance to find double loot.||n/a||Recon Scout|
|Shielded||Increases the maximum shield by 10%.||n/a||Enforcer|
|Stun Baton||Melee critical hits do increased impact and add 1.5 seconds of stun when the enemy is interrupted.||n/a||Vanguard|