Limited Time Modes are a type of game mode available in Fortnite: Battle Royale. They often add a unique twist to the default game mode.
List of Limited Time Modes Edit
- 50v50 is a LTM in which there are 2 teams of 50. In 50v50 V2, 2 Battle Buses fly into the map, each carrying a team. The final circle is always shown at the start of the game. Stats are not recorded.
- Blitz Showdown was a LTM where the highest ranking player in the world that played the mode will receive 50,000 V-Bucks! In this mode, the Storm moves in a lot faster than in a normal Solo game, and the first circle is shown at the start of the game. More materials are also farmed.
- Close Encounters was a LTM in which only Shotguns and Jetpacks spawned in the map.
- High Explosives and V2 is a LTM in which there are only explosive weapons, like the RPG, Grenades, and Grenade Launchers (The Guided Missile was included in High Explosives V2).
- Infinity Gauntlet is a LTM where one player can become Thanos, the villain from Avengers: Infinity War.
- Playground: gives the player approximately one hour to battle, build, and loot along with 3 others.
- Solid Gold and V2 is a LTM in which there are only Legendary drops.
- Solo Showdown was a LTM where the highest ranking player in the world that played the mode will receive 50,000 V-Bucks!
- Sneaky Silencer is a LTM in which suppressed weapons and Bushes spawn very frequently.
- Sniper Shootout is a LTM in which only snipers and Revolvers are used to battle an enemy. In Sniper Shootout V2, the Crossbow and Hunting Rifle replaced the Revolver. In Sniper Shootout V3, the Crossbow was removed and the Scoped Assault Rifle and the Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle were added.
- Storm Steady is a LTM where the storm does not stop until a team wins or the storm covers the map.
- Teams of 20 is a LTM in which there are 5 teams of 20. In Teams of 20 V2, 5 Battle Buses fly into the map, each carrying a team.